Monday, July 21, 2008

Tourist Time!

I am sorry that I didn't post yesterday; I had a throbbing headache so I went to sleep early. However I shall tell you about the experience, and the many pictures I have taken shall be uploaded today also!
I am so glad to have had the chance of seeing Boston, Massachusetts! Home of the Red Sox! It really reminded me of Brown except with more buildings and a lot more people. The architecture of some of those buildings were just so beautiful! The arches, and columns just really stood out to me. Though I can't remember most of the buildings names, I have a friend in my class, Emily, who is from Massachusetts, so when I show her the pictures she can give me a good "tour" of the place once more.
It was so fun to be able to ride the trolley, the train, the bus, the taxi, and the boat all in one day! There might have been more though. It was a great experience to be able to go on a boat!!! This was were I started taking a whole bunch of pictures!!! I got to see the tower I believe is a part of the battle on Bunker Hill. There was just so much history and Incorporated into everything I saw. The pictures might help me more though.
Going to the market was really fun also! I saw a lot of fun and families just relaxing! It made me really happy!
Harvard was great too, even though it started to pour down and we didn't get the full tour, I was still very blessed to be able to see the school that so many people look up to.
We had a good lunch afterwards, and overall everything was great! Thanks to Mr. Miranda for guiding us, and thanks again to everyone else who has allowed me to be here in the East Coast! I will post again later!

1 comment:

Don Gosney said...

Jessica--Great to hear from you again.

Sorry about the headache--you can work through a lot of ailments but when your head wants to explode on you you're down for the count.

I'm really glad you had a chance to partake of the whole tourist experience--and sharing it with friends had to make it more worthwhile.

I look forward to you sharing more of your experiences and photos with us when you return.