Saturday, July 19, 2008

saturday fun


Today, a big group of the summer students went to Newport. I really liked it. A couple of us went to the beach while others went shopping or headed to the Japanese festival. I was one of the couple who went to the beach, at first we got lost but found our way. I was so excited that I got to stand right in front of the Atlantic Ocean, if you would of told me nine months ago that I was going to be with a group of really cool girls hanging out in Newport, Rhode Island, my first question or comment would of been "where is that?" and "you are kidding me!" It is really beautiful out there.

I also think we saw Rosie O'Donnell, but it was hard to tell (since she was incognito).
After Newport we all got ready to go see the Water Fire! The most beautiful and spectacular thing I've ever seen.
I was really impressed and I took lots of pictures!!

Tomorrow we will be going to Boston and I can't wait!

No comments: