Monday, July 14, 2008

Hi all! I've been having some "technical difficulties" but now all is well and I'm safe and sound and blogging. First night was a great introduction to Rhode Island. We went to Paragon's for dinner and then back to Hope dormitories. I had a single and was surprised to find that with the window open, it was not the blazing hot temperature that I had expected. The next morning we all woke up early and beat the rush of people waiting to sign in for the Brown program. I was really suprised by how many people there were in the program! We all have to go to class now but I'll get back with more later.

1 comment:

Don Gosney said...

Kiana--We missed you out in that dark parking lot in front of Richmond High at 4 AM last Saturday. My guess is that you were still soundly asleep in a comfortable bed like we all should have been.

In any case, we're glad you've joined up with the rest of your team and have started using this blog to keep us informed. I'm especially impressed that you've taken to posting to the blog at such an ungodly hour.

We're looking forward to reading more of your adventures as things progress. Tell us EVERYTHING, Kiana. You are our eyes and ears and all we know about what's going on back there will be coming from these blog postings.

And don't forget to have a good time.