Saturday, July 12, 2008

Road to Brown!

Hello!
I am so excited that we are now on our way to Brown! Right now we are at the Charlotte Douglas International Airport, and we are waiting for our flight to Providence. I'm so happy and I can't wait until we get to Brown.
Our first flight was pretty relaxing , I wasn't nervous at all and there was no turbulence. I got the window seat (yay!). The weather is pretty nice out here.
Even though this is just the beggining I can tell we are going to take a lot from this, I feel this is going to be a great learning experience for all of us girls (future leaders).

expect updates,
- Adriana

1 comment:

Don Gosney said...

Adriana--

Window seats are definitely the best. After getting up long before humans should ever be out of bed, sitting against the window allows you to rest your head against something solid and take a nap.

Please stress to all of your team members that we really do look at these blogs and we try to respond to every one of them so try to blog every day--more if you have the time. And we love photos and video clips.

All of this helps us to understand what's going on around you and how you're reacting to it.

I sent photos from this morning to Gina so make sure she shares them with you all that have access to computers.

Enjoy the rest of your flight.