Friday, November 7, 2008

second day at brown

Wow! I am so tired!!! We went to see some classes this morning. All the classes were empty or cancelled except for the Marxism and social psychology. I really liked the class and I knew some of the stuff that the teacher lectured about. We also ate pizza for dinner with everyone from the program. I befriended some people from the other sessions, it was all pretty cool. I'm glad to be here, and I can't wait for tomorrow.
I really want help on my project, I am really inspired by some of the projects I heard of.

I can really see myself attending Brown.

2 comments:

Don Gosney said...

Adriana⎯Please don’t tell me you attended that class on Marxism. It may be fine to learn of Marxism just to know about it and so you can make valid comparisons but at your age it scares the bejeesus out of me that some of it might stick to you. We have too much of that going on in Richmond right now and it’s a full time job trying to stomp it out here at home. I like you too much to add you to my list of stompees.

It shouldn’t surprise any of us that you befriended some of your compatriots so quickly. We’ve seen it amongst most of you ILC participants that you’ve blossomed socially and seem to actually be aggressive about reaching out to others. This is a good thing.

I can’t wait to read about your adventures in class AND TO SEE ALL OF THE FINE PHOTOS YOU’LL BE POSTING.

Don

Ana Garibo said...

Adriana!!! I'm glad that you got the chance to go back to Brown! I'm so jealous right now! But I'm happy for you and the other girls. Keep me updated on how it goes. Wow! You got to see the instructor again? She is an amazing person. Say hello for me ok. Tell her I was there for the Summer of '07 taking the Women and Leadership course too. =]
I hope you continue to find out great things about Brown and consider applying there. Have fun. And don't stop posting the blogs. I'm going to stay on top of them, reading them everytime it's possible.